Link to PotionEmpire Forums of the game
If you are here, there are some chances that you are interested in discovering more about the browsergame PotionEmpire, or maybe you are already a veteran of the game. In both cases, please feel free to explore these pages.
PotionEmpires it's a fantasy managerial game playable by browser, developed by Illimitron, with original drawings of Mileva Servadei and Laura Fantini (see the complete list of credits). Starts it's long journey in 2009, from an idea of Yanez Servadei and Caterina Rodowicz, respectively programmer and content manager of the project. Starting from scratch, the game evolved locally (not online) until 2011, when it opened in alpha-version. After a long work it came the beta, in December 2013, and now the staff is going ahead towards the version 1.0.
Features: In PotionEmpire each player owns an alchemy shop and plays the role of a young novice who began his ascent to fame and knowledge. Explore the territory searching the rarest alchemical ingredients, create increasingly sophisticated potions and sell your best recipes to the other players, get as many customers as possible satisfying their requirements, visit the shops of the other players and interact with them!
- high interactivity: no more hours of waiting
- infinite character growth
- no in-game advertising
- an ever-expanding world
- deep management system
- many in-game helps
- 16 cities to establish your own alchemy shop
- 7 playable races with unique features
- 6 different ecosystems, each with a wide variety of ingredients
- hundreds of ingredients to be combined
- hundreds of NPC customers
- dozens of vials to customize your potions
- high interaction between players
- an alive and pulsating economy
- medals system that rewards the roleplaying
Current version: 0.9.4